Sheet Corona Treater
LABORATORY TYPE CORONA TREATMENT TO TREAT LABELS FOR TESTING PURPOSE IN LABORATORY
High Frequncy Corona Panel
Eltech sheet corona treater is widely used to treat PP, PVC and metallised polyester laminated sheets to increase surface tension and gives better printing and adhesion. Water-based and UV inks printed on plastic films and other substrates create a need for the substrate to be treated prior to printing.
Conventional method of roll to roll treatment is standard practice, but in Offset, Sheet corona treatment is required to increase surface tension or improve the printability. Some substrates are corona-treated when they are manufactured. Many of these substrates require a surface energy boost to match a particular ink or coating. This is done with corona pretreaters on the press just prior to the coating application point.
PVC, PP, LD, Foam, Flex, metallized polyester, PE, OPP and other high-low density plastic materials should particularly be Corona treated to enhance the quality of the final product.
- Advanced IGBT Technology.
- Aluminium Split box type station assembly for light weight and low corrosion.
- Pnuematic operated treatment station.
- Ozone extraction system efficiently removes ozone and to cool the electrodes. This reduces warping of electrode and provides more consistent.
- In order to protect the treater rolls, a zero speed cut-off system automatically shuts down the power supply when the web achieves low line speeds.
- Easy to install.
- Cost efficient treatment process.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to Operate Push Buttons for Start/Stop
- Customized Design.
- Easy view windows allow clear unobstructed view of corona discharge.
- Air gap adjustment: two external adjustment screws at both ends of the electrodes.
- Ultra high frequency using latest IGBT technology
- Compact simple contruction
- Soft start
- Maximum Operator safety
- Forced cooled convertor for longer life
- Overload Trip
- Thermal trip for heatsink
- MCB protection
- Under voltage / Over voltage
- Ozone extraction overload trip
- Single Phasing
- Door open
- Audio / visual alarm