The Eltech 310 Edge Pinning is a powerful pinning head intended for use on cast-film lines. Pinning the edges of the cast film to the chill roller prevents necking of the film. Resistively coupled titanium pins deliver spark free pinning.
A safe, controllable, reliable and cost-effective method of applying static charge for temporary adhesion in applications including interleaving steel sheets, pinning plastic sheets and webs, bag making, wrapping machines.
- Adjustable tips allow easy installation in a range of applications.
- Precise static generation exactly where it is needed.
- Robust construction ensures long life.
- Easy to install.
- "Stay-sharp" emitters, easily replaceable.
Different Problems Caused by Static Electricity are:
- Causes problems in printing
- Sheet feeding problems
- Causes dust attraction.
- Leads to improper stacking.
- Materials tearing, jamming or curling.
- Hazardous sparks or shocks to person.
- Product sticking to itself, rollers or machine parts
Static Pinner Claw
Eltech 311 & Eltech 331
Static Pinner Claw & Power Supply
- Supply voltage : 230 V AC , 50 Hz , 25 Watts�
- Operting Polarity : +VE / -VE
- Output voltage : 20 KV
- Max Temperature : Including Conduit - 115 degree, Head only - 130 degree celsius
- Construction : PTFE Body, Polyurethane potting compound Titanium pins
- Overall Dimensions : 27 x 35 x 285 mm
- Pin Dimensions : 2mm x 50mm
- Frequency : 50 - 60 Hz
- Mains cable length : approx. 2.5 meter
- Weight : 500 Gram
- Converting : Edge pinning on cast film lines
- Packaging : Sealing & Shrink-wrap, Overwrap
- Printing : Lap card insertion, Blow in, Collator